Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire in Grayslake Home

Fire in Grayslake Home

This family was pretty lucky, their fish tank caught on fire, but he water from the fish tank put out the fire, so the damage within the home was minimal!

If you need assistance with a Fire Cleanup please call

847-469-6982

Utility Room Fire

Utility Room Fire

Customer in Round Lake had fire caused by the dryer vent. It is very important that you have your dryer vent cleaned 1x a year because all the lint inside can cause a fire

Electrical Fire causes damage to playset

Electrical Fire causes damage to playset

Fires Can happen outside your home as well as inside! Call the professionals to help

SERVPRO of Mundelein/North Wauconda

847-469-6982