To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:
This family was pretty lucky, their fish tank caught on fire, but he water from the fish tank put out the fire, so the damage within the home was minimal!
If you need assistance with a Fire Cleanup please call
Customer in Round Lake had fire caused by the dryer vent. It is very important that you have your dryer vent cleaned 1x a year because all the lint inside can cause a fire
Fires Can happen outside your home as well as inside! Call the professionals to help
SERVPRO of Mundelein/North Wauconda