Careers with SERVPRO of Mundelein / North Wauconda
SERVPRO® of Mundelein/North Wauconda Production Technician
The production technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment, as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the production technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Current Open Positions
Below are the current careers SERVPRO of Mundelein / North Wauconda has available at this time.
What to do
If you would like to apply to any of the open positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Role: Perform services as assigned, following SERVPRO production guidelines. Communicate with the customer to make sure that all needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse and office areas as needed.
Results Expected: Production processes are performed according to guidelines and work orders. Communications to crew chief and customer are timely. Jobs are completed at or beyond customer expectations. Vehicles, equipment, and facilities remain clean, orderly, and working properly.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.