Mundelein Home Saved from Fire Damage by Working Smoke Detector?
My neighbors were out of town and asked me to keep an eye on their place. When I heard the smoke alarm go off, I called the Mundelein Fire Department. They located the source of the smoke and eliminated the danger before a fire broke out. A faulty electrical outlet overheated and was on the verge of combusting. When I contacted my neighbors, they told me their insurance adjuster said to call the professionals at the Mundelein and North Wauconda offices.
The team arrived quickly and cleaned and restored the smoke damage and supervised the electrical repair. When my neighbors came home, their house was restored to its pre-smoke damage condition, “Like it never even happened.”
Smoke Detector Facts
- In 2014-2018, smoke alarms sounded in more than half (54 percent) of the home fires reported to United States fire departments
- In fires in which the smoke alarms were present but did not operate, two of every five (41percent) of the smoke alarms had missing or disconnected batteries
- Dead batteries caused one-quarter (26 percent) of the smoke alarm failures
Call Us Today!
When your business or home in Mundelein has fire, soot, or smoke damage, our local Mundelein and North Wauconda team are Here to Help. ® Call us today at 224-372-7064.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.