Mold Damage Prevention Tips for Wauconda Residents?
Our local Mundelein and North Wauconda team is trained and certified to restore mold damage, no matter how big the job is. Mold is always present in the Earth’s atmosphere, waiting for the perfect conditions to colonize. Mold thrives in warm, moist conditions and it feeds on all kinds of organic material: fabric, carpeting, drywall, paint, wood surfaces, paper products, and more.
However, there are steps you can take to discourage mold from growing. Here are some tips for preventing mold growth from the Lake County Health Department:
- The source of the water problem must first be corrected. All roof, wall, surface, or plumbing leaks must be fixed. The affected areas must then be completely dried. The use of dehumidifiers and fans is recommended.
- Condensation problems need insulation, additional heat, air circulation, and/or reduced humidity to prevent mold-causing conditions. Sunlight or increased artificial light will limit mildew growth. Use moisture barrier material in crawl spaces.
Our Mold Removal Process
- Emergency Contact – 224-372-7064
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Call Us Today!
When you discover mold damage in your Wauconda home or commercial business, our Mundelein and North Wauconda team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 224-372-7064.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.