Flooding in Lake County Damages Homes and Roadways?
Rainstorms flooded streets throughout Lake County, making it difficult to drive. Our local teams in Mundelein and North Wauconda are trained and certified to restore storm damage 24 hours a day in Wauconda. Here are some tips from the Federal Emergency Management Agency on things you can do to stay safe during a flood:
- If told to evacuate, evacuate immediately. Never drive around barricades. Local responders use them to safely direct traffic out of flooded areas.
- Contact your health provider if you are sick and need medical attention. Wait for further care instructions and shelter in place, if possible. Call 9-1-1 if you have a medical emergency.
- Listen to EAS, NOAA Weather Radio, or local alerting systems for current information and instructions regarding flooding
- Get to the highest level if trapped in a building. Do not climb into a closed attic space and only get on the roof if necessary and once there is a signal for help.
- Stay off bridges and out of fast-moving water. Turn Around. Don’t Drown!
- Say inside your car if it is trapped in rapidly moving water. Get on the roof if water is rising inside the vehicle.
Call Us Today!
When your Wauconda home or commercial business has water damage from flooding, our Mundelein and North Wauconda team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 224-372-7064.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.