Industrial-Grade Water Extraction and Drying Equipment Used to Restore
Our local teams in Mundelein and North Wauconda are trained and certified to restore commercial water damage quickly and efficiently. Our use of powerful, industrial-grade equipment saves our customers time and money in many cases. Our goal is to get your business operational again as soon as possible, and with minimal disruption to your employees and customers.
Here are some examples of the kinds of equipment we use to restore water damage:
Moisture Detection and Measurement
- Surface moisture meters
- Infrared imagery
- Evasive moisture detectors
- Video borescope
Water Extraction Equipment
We use powerful extraction equipment to speed the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal
We use industrial-strength air movers and dehumidifiers to remove the remaining moisture from ceilings, walls, and floors. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Call Us Today!
When your commercial business or home in Mundelein has a water damage emergency, our Mundelein and North Wauconda team will restore the damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 224-372-7064.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.