Water You Don't See!
It may not look like much water, but the cleanup could be way over your head!
A mop and common household cleaning products may not be enough for black water intrusions. Your local SERVPRO franchise professional is trained to safely clean and restore your customer's home, utilizing the following procedures:
- Identify the source/type of water
- Measure temperature and humidity for drying analysis
- Survey the extent of damage and inspect the premises
- Perform emergency water extraction
- Move and block furniture
- Provide floor service
- Inspect carpet pad/carpet and provide necessary service
- Apply necessary treatments such as deodorization
- Utilize drying equipment and monitor drying
- Dispose of refuse
Each SERVPRO franchise professional is trained and understands how to manage the drying process. By utilizing the proper equipment and moisture measuring devices, a structure is quickly and thoroughly dried, which helps prevent secondary water damages such as microbial growth and development.
No matter the size or type of damage, SERVPRO employees are constantly working together as a team to make water damages like they never even happened.