Carpet cleaning after a fire
Customer in Round Lake, IL suffered a dryer fire. They recently bought the home, so they are not sure how long it has been since the dryer vents have been cleaned. Luckily, the damage was minimal, and nobody got hurt! Carpets haven't been cleaned in years, and the customer was very pleased that our crew was able to make the carpet look brand new!
SERVPRO of Mundelein/North Wauconda will always go above and beyond to make sure the customer is always satisfied with the work that we provide.
If you have suffered a fire loss, or would like your vents and ducts cleaned to prevent a fire, please give us a call