Recent Before & After Photos

Water Softener Failed


We received the phone call from the insurance company that a customer water softener hose broke and water had made its way into every room in the home. We were ... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Round Lake, IL


This flooded basement in Round Lake, IL was the result from the customers sump pump failing due to the recent storms. Unfortunately, by the time the customer no... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Lake County Home


fires are dangerous and could cause a lot of damage to your home. We had a customer in Lake County IL recently have a fire caused by a candle. There was soot ev... READ MORE



Storm Damage Restoration in Round Lake


Due to the recent flooding, sump pumps can fail at any time, which can result in a flooded basement. This Customer lost power, and their sump pump shut off. The... READ MORE



Mold Remediation at Culvers


We were called out to Culver's that was recently purchased; the owners wanted to get our professional opinion if they had mold. When we went out to do an evalu... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Lake County


Heavy Rains in the area left this home in Round Lake IL, with a lot of water damage. When suffering a water loss you want to contact SERVPRO as soon as possibl... READ MORE



Flooded Basement in Lake County


Heavy Rains in the area left this home in Round Lake IL, with a lot of water damage. When suffering a water loss you want to contact SERVPRO as soon as possibl... READ MORE



Mold in the Attic


We received a call from a customer that they are selling their home, and during the inspection they found dark black mold in their attic. We had our project man... READ MORE



Carpet cleaning after a fire


Customer in Round Lake, IL suffered a dryer fire. They recently bought the home, so they are not sure how long it has been since the dryer vents have been clean... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Round Lake home


This family’s Round Lake home suffered from a fire caused by dryer fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO... READ MORE